Larkspur Primary School (Ware, Hertfordshire)
Ivy Learning Trust is a small, inclusive family of community schools based in North London and Hertfordshire.
We believe in a fair and just society. That is why we offer the very best education to all our children
In all our schools our learning culture creates reflective and resilient pupils who love, and take ownership of, their learning.
We are committed to staff well-being and have made great strides in reducing teacher workload, such as through our innovative and highly acclaimed ‘fast feedback’ approach to marking.
We offer a culture of care, excellent professional development and exciting career opportunities across the MAT.
This is your opportunity to join a Multi Academy Trust that makes it easy for you to make a difference.
We are looking for Staff who:
- Have a passion and strong commitment to children’s learning, safety and wellbeing.
- Supports pupils to make consistently good progress through providing rich and personalised experiences.
- Are an enthusiastic and imaginative teacher.
- Are committed to safeguarding of children
- Believe passionately in the potential for education to change pupils’ economic success and will go that extra mile every day
- Are reflective and open to feedback
- Are committed to their own learning and supporting the learning of others
- Are passionate about what they do and dedicated to working hard
- Has a commitment to inclusion and strives to ensure all children access an education that challenges and motivates
- Continually aims for excellence in all areas
Start Date: January 2019
Closing Date: Wednesday 6th November 2019
Interview: Week beginning 11th November 2019
The Ivy Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please email email@example.com for an application form, job description and person specification