Ivy Learning Trust
Ivy is a small but fast-growing charitable trust whose purpose is to provide education for the public benefit. To assist us in achieving this, we are looking for a part qualified, qualified by experience or newly qualified accountant who is interested in gaining broad exposure to the accounting and financial management requirements of our organisation. The Trust consists of 7 primary schools in Enfield and South Hertfordshire, educating nearly 3,000 children. The nature of the role, and the size of the team and culture of the business, is such that there will be opportunities for exposure to different roles and development opportunities for a fast-learning and adaptable person, including an emphasis on maximising income generation across the Trust.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can ensure the monthly management accounts and other financial management information are relevant, accurate and produced on a timely basis
- Can provide efficient assistance to the CEO, the Chief Operating Officer (COO), the Deputy COO, the Trust Board, Heads and Office Managers regarding effective financial management and budget setting across the Trust
- Can provide financial insight to Trust senior management to help with decision-making
- Can maximise income generation opportunities across the Trust
What we will offer:
- Dynamic and forward thinking team who are committed to high quality CPD
- Excellent supportive staff colleagues
- A warm positive environment in which to work
Closing Date for Applications: 6th December 2019
Hours: 36 hours per week x 41 weeks
Actual salary: £34,329 – £36,948 pa inc. (P02)
Vacancies will normally close on the stated closing date, however we reserve the right to close vacancies early depending on the response that we receive. Therefore, please submit your application promptly to ensure that you are considered for any vacancy you wish to apply for.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding the wellbeing of our pupils. Successful candidates will be required to be checked with the disclosure and barring service (DBS). Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.disclosures.co.uk/ and in the application pack.
For further information and an application pack please contact firstname.lastname@example.org