Join Our Trust
We provide our schools with the support they need so that they can thrive independently while also benefiting from group strength, economies of scale and the sense of community that comes from being part of a supportive family.
Benefits of joining the Ivy Learning Trust:
- Meaningful collaboration opportunities between a group of like-minded schools.
- Guarantee of autonomy for teaching and learning for all good and outstanding schools.
- Being part of an open culture, constantly reflecting on practices and procedures in light of new legislation and local issues.
- Being part of a robust governance framework, with constant access to experienced and proactive staff.
- A clear and focused role for local governing bodies with regard to safeguarding and school improvement.
- Limited time spent away from teaching and learning, managing operational functions (e.g. finance, HR, governance, health and safety, premises, IT). The services provided centrally ensure that each school in the Trust is able to benefit from high levels of expertise at a reduced rate compared to being a stand-alone school.
- Readily available expertise in all areas of school improvement, including from a lead Ofsted inspector and an NLE.
- A focus on offering outstanding CPD opportunities, including Trust-wide Good Practice groups led by senior and middle leaders, to recruit and retain the best staff.
- Access to additional sources of funding, including capital funding.
Joining the Trust has not only freed up my time to focus on teaching and learning, but it has also enabled myself and my staff to benefit from working with like-minded colleagues. I genuinely feel part of a close family of schools.
Enquire about joining
If you are interested in joining our Trust, we encourage you to visit one of our schools and attend our heads / good practice meetings so that you can find out a bit more about us and how we work, and we can get to know you.
For more information about joining the Ivy Learning Trust or to arrange a visit, please contact Matthew Kleiner-Mann, Trust Leader, on 020 3972 4600 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.