Events and Training
Making it easy to make a difference…
Outstanding teaching and learning grow from developing staff, providing career progression opportunities, and sharing knowledge and expertise. Ivy Learning Trust is committed to providing the highest quality training and development for teachers at all stages of their careers, from Initial Teacher Training to National Professional Qualifications for school leaders.
Ivy is currently working with:
- 148 ECTs
- 128 mentors
- 100 leaders through the NPQs
We are proud to be a lead partner to all three teaching school hubs in Enfield and Hertfordshire.
Teaching school hubs are local centres of excellence for teacher training. Through a network of schools and expertise, they provide access to the best training and development opportunities, enabling teachers and leaders to progress, thrive and feel supported in their career.
As lead partners Ivy Learning Trust facilitates in the delivery of:
- Initial Teacher Training (ITT)
- The early career framework
- Professional CPD courses
- National Professional Qualifications (NPQs)
- Appropriate Body services
Access to this comprehensive programme of training is available to staff in our family of schools, and to those at other schools in the region.
To enquire about training and development opportunities with Ivy Learning Trust, please contact Katie Dack, NPQ and ECT Delivery Lead at email@example.com
National Professional Qualifications (NPQs)
We facilitate the delivery of NPQs for school leaders in partnership with three teaching school hubs. The following NPQ programmes are available:
- Leading Teacher Development
- Leading Teaching
- Leading Behaviour and Culture
- Senior Leadership
- Executive Headship
You can find out more and apply via the teaching school hub for your region:
- North West London Teaching School Hub (Barnet, Brent and Enfield)
- Alban Teaching School Hub (Dacorum, Hertsmere, St Albans and Harpenden, Three Rivers, Watford and Welwyn Hatfield)
- Chiltern Teaching School Hub (Luton, Stevenage, East and North Herts, Broxbourne, Milton Keynes, Central Bedfordshire, Bedford)
We are committed to staff wellbeing and have made great strides in reducing teacher workload, such as through our innovative and highly acclaimed no marking policy, known as Fast Feedback.