Position: Cover Supervisor
Scale: Scale 5
Type: Permanent Full time
Hours: 36 hours per week x 39 weeks per year
Closing Date: 14/11/2022
Interviews: w/b 21/11/2022
Ivy Learning Trust is a small, inclusive family of community schools based in North London and Hertfordshire.
We believe in a fair and just society. That is why we offer the very best education to all our children. In all our schools our learning culture creates reflective and resilient pupils who love, and take ownership of their learning.
We are committed to staff well-being and have made great strides in reducing teacher workload, such as through our innovative and highly acclaimed ‘fast feedback’ approach to marking.
We offer a culture of care, excellent professional development and exciting career opportunities across the MAT.
This is your opportunity to join a Multi Academy Trust (MAT) that makes it easy for you to make a difference.
We are looking for an outstanding Cover Supervisor to work with children across the school
Overall purpose of the job:
1. To accelerate pupils’ progress in English and Mathematics.
2. To support pupils’ learning and share in their pastoral care.
3. To contribute to planning for individuals, groups of children or whole classes.
4. To deliver the curriculum to raise the level of achievement of the pupils.
5. To provide planned cover for teachers on a regular basis or on a short term basis to cover absence due to sickness, attending meetings, training etc. under a system of supervision with the allocated line manager
6. To share in the care and wellbeing of pupils throughout the school.
7. To follow, maintain and promote the school core values.
8. To ensure compliance with all school policies and procedures and government legislation.
Please email email@example.com with a completed application from to apply.
Ivy Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding the wellbeing of our pupils. Successful candidates will be required to be checked with the disclosure and barring service (DBS). Further information about the disclosure can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service