Position: Class Teacher
Salary: Main or Upper Pay Range
Start date: Septemeber 2023
Closing date: Thursday 23rd March 2023
Interview date: Week commencing 27th March 2023
Ivy Learning Trust is a small, inclusive family of community schools based in North London and Hertfordshire.
We believe in a fair and just society. That is why we offer the very best education to all our children. In all our schools our learning culture creates reflective and resilient pupils who love, and take ownership of their learning.
We are committed to staff well-being and have made great strides in reducing teacher workload, such as through our innovative and highly acclaimed ‘fast feedback’ approach to marking.
We offer a culture of care, excellent professional development and exciting career opportunities across the MAT.
This is your opportunity to join a Multi Academy Trust (MAT) that makes it easy for you to make a difference.
We are an innovative and friendly school that is looking to recruit inspirational, dedicated and ambitious teachers.
We can offer you:
- children who love learning
- excellent professional development opportunities
- high quality training
- warm, fun and welcoming staff
- Excellent mentoring support for ECTs
- a strong focus on work-life balance
- a large, impressive school site, including a farm, library and music room
- a laptop for every teacher
- TLR opportunities for experienced and ambitious teachers
We have exciting opportunities for teachers who have:
- high aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards;
- the drive and energy to be an outstanding teacher, along with the skills required to provide inspirational learning
- a compassionate and caring approach to working with children, parents and colleagues.
Churchfield is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The post is subject to an enhanced disclosure and medical checks.
To arrange a visit, or if you would like to have an informal discussion about the post, you are most welcome to call Natalie Lorkins, Headteacher on 020 8807 2458.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a completed application from to apply.
Ivy Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding the wellbeing of our pupils. Successful candidates will be required to be checked with the disclosure and barring service (DBS). Further information about the disclosure can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service