Vision and values
We are committed to staff well-being and have made great strides in reducing teacher workload, such as through our innovative and highly acclaimed ‘fast feedback’ approach to marking. We offer a culture of care, excellent professional development and exciting career opportunities across the Multi Academy Trust (MAT).
Lavender Primary School
Churchfield Primary School
Brimsdown Primary School
Eastfield Primary School
Larkspur Primary School
By delivering a challenging and engaging curriculum, underpinned by a strong, positive learning culture, we ensure that every child is given the opportunity to become a resilient, lifelong learner.
The overarching responsibility for governance of the Ivy Learning Trust’s academies lies with the Ivy Learning Trust’s Board of Trustees. The Trustees are responsible for setting and monitoring strategic objectives, as well as compliance with charity and company law and the Ivy Learning Trust’s funding agreements.
Each academy within the Trust has academy-specific policies which can be viewed on their website (see Our Schools). These policies complement the key policies which are implemented in every academy within the Trust.
If you have any queries relating to our key policies or a policy not currently shown, please contact us.
- Behaviour Policy.pdf
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan.pdf
- Charging and Remissions Policy.pdf
- Complaints Procedure.pdf
- Data Protection Policy.pdf
- Equality Information and Objectives.pdf
- First Aid and Welfare Policy.pdf
- Freedom of Information.pdf
- Gifts and Hospitality Policy.pdf
- Health and Safety Policy.pdf
- Inclusion Policy.pdf
- Medical Needs Policy.pdf
- Risk Management Policy.pdf
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.pdf
- SRE Policy.pdf
- Teaching and Learning Policy.pdf
- Visitor and Parent Code of Conduct.pdf
Below you will find a full and comprehensive list of operational information and documents about Ivy Learning Trust. Each document can be downloaded and viewed using the links below.